● Cycling from Como to a picturesque village on Lake Como
● Enjoy the stunning views of the lake and surrounding mountains
● Visit local attractions and have lunch in a traditional Italian trattoria
● Explore charming towns and villages, such as Menaggio and Bellagio
● Take a ferry across Lake Como to Varenna o ride to Lecco
● Ride through scenic countryside and vineyards
● Visit the town of Lecco and enjoy a lakeside dinner
Our adventure begins with breakfast in the beautiful town of Como. We will get to know each other, enjoy coffee, and taste freshly baked croissants with a view of the lake.
Then, on our bicycles, we will head to Bellagio
, where you will have the opportunity to visit Villa Melzi
with its fantastic gardens and lake view or take a stroll through the park of Villa Serbelloni.
The final destination of the first day of the journey is the town of Lecco: either by ferry or by bicycle.